(ConservativeHub.com) – Former President Donald Trump’s campaign is pushing for the Republican National Committee (RNC) to call off the third Republican primary debate, which is set to take place next month in Miami. It is currently expected that Trump will not join the event, according to The Hill.
Chris LaCivita and Susie Wiles, two of the Trump campaign’s senior advisers, said in a statement that the debate needed to be canceled and that there should not be any future debates scheduled. They further pushed that the RNC should instead focus its energy on stopping the Democrats in 2024, making claims that they will act improperly.
The two advisers further argued that anything else shows that the RNC is not concerned with voter integrity and that instead their focus is on allowing President Joe Biden to win the 2024 presidential election.
LaCivita also told NBC News that Trump would not be participating in the third Republican primary debate, which is set to take place on November 8 in Miami. Trump has so far skipped both of the presidential debates. In a previous statement, he argued that all primary debates should come to an end and that money and time should no longer be wasted on the debates. He claimed that the focus should be on getting Biden evicted from the White House.
Trump has previously argued that there is no point in him attending the primary debates as he is leading the presidential race by a large percentage. Rather than join the first debate, Trump spoke with former Fox News host Tucker Carlson. During the second debate, Trump chose to visit Milwaukee and address his supporters in Detroit.
Copyright 2023, ConservativeHub.com